Probably the best NPC supplement I've read.
- Just loads of compelling details. All the NPCs are fully formed, well realized, and consistantly written and handled.
- Tons of plot hooks. Just, oh so many plot hooks.
- Interesting organization and detail. Part historical accuracy, part dramatic license, the structural organization of Solomon Guild, it's members, and their operations is detailed enough to be compelling, while vague enough to be easily used anywhere.
- the writing is easy to read, and keeps you moving through the book.
- layout is spacious, minimalist, and great.
- Solid art throughout (see below)
- A few of the art pieces didn't do it for me. It's likely just a matter of personal preference and style over "bad" art, but I'd be remiss if I didn't mention it.
All in all, a book I'm already in the process of heartily recommending to friends and fellow GMs.
[5 of 5 Stars!]